One of the skin problems that are difficult to remove is stretch marks. It begins during puberty and lasts longer than we want it to. Sometimes, they even go permanent on the skin without the proper treatment. We found some easy, quick and effective ways to remove stretch marks from our skin.
Stretch marks happen as we go to a stage of rapid growth. Puberty is the time where this happens a lot. It can be of weight gain, weight loss, growing taller and gaining muscles; all these contribute to the formation of stretch marks. Pregnancy is also another factor that can cause stretch marks. This happens as the skin gets pulled and the collagen and tissues tear apart. As a result of this, stretch marks appear.
The marks first appear in a deep purple or reddish color. They later on fade into a lighter color, but are still visible. The stretch marks are almost permanent which makes them quite annoying. However we can make use of some procedures and home remedies that effectively removes stubborn stretch marks.
Stretch Mark Removal Methods
- Bathing with Hot Water. Take a bath using hot water. This will improve the circulation of blood inside the body which will help reduce the appearance of stretch marks. While bathing, use a loofah and scrub the affected areas strongly. This will get rid of the dead skin cells on the skin which will also stimulate the production of new and healthy collagen and elastin. In the long run, with continuous practice of this, your stretch marks will slowly fade out.
- Stay Hydrated. Keep yourself hydrated. Drink lots of water each day; about 8 to 10 glasses. This will help moisten up your body so that the stretch marks will be removed. This will also prevent further stretch marks from forming on the skin. Drinking right amounts of water has a lot of benefits to our body, most especially the skin.
- Healthy Diet. In order to maintain a healthy figure and appearance, we need to eat a balanced diet containing only the healthy and nutritious foods. Consume lots of protein foods like meats, dairy, legumes, eggs and fish meat. These foods help strengthen the skin and improve its elasticity.
- Rubbing Coffee Grounds. Coffee grounds help in refreshing the appearance of the skin. For this, just mix in 3 cups of grin coffee and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Rub the solution onto your skin which is affected with stretch marks. This will get rid of the dead skin cells on the outer surface of the skin as well as make the stretch marks fade.
- Creams. There are especially made creams for removing stretch marks. These are the best option apart from expensive laser treatments. The creams contain essential ingredients that remove the appearance of stretch marks and prevent them from coming back.
These stretch mark removal methods are highly recommended and proven safe and effective for everyone’s use.